GROWING UP: how to be a disciple who makes disciples
I think I'm a lot like you. There was a time in my life when I wanted to grow in my faith but just didn't know how.
- I owned a Bible, but didn't understand it.
- I heard others pray, but didn't know how to communicate with God.
- I wanted to share my faith with others, but didn't know where to start.
- I had friends at Church, but lacked deep relationships with anyone.
- I wanted to hide God's word in my heart, but lacked a plan for memorization.
- I read the Scriptures, but didn't know how to apply them.
Maybe this is where you are today. One day my life changed forever. What was the turning point? I realized the importance and power of discipleship.
Two men took the time to invest in my life (David Platt--author of Radical and Follow Me, as well as the Foreword of my book--and Tim Lafleur). Since then I have read nearly every book on discipleship, searching for answers to my questions.
Now I want to share my findings with you. Growing Up takes the guesswork out of growing closer to the Lord and equipping others to do the same. This book has the potential to change your life!